Interact with data through chart visualizations from more than 700 datasets consisting of hazard, climate and socioeconomic data.
- Data comparison
- Data analysis
- Average Annual Loss (AAL) and Gross domestic product (GDP)
- Priority matrix
- Interactive charts and maps to access information
- Data segmentation and categorization using dynamic filtering
- Customizable charts and tables
- Trade and Investment information by location
- Analysis of data dependency and correlation
- Visualization and tracking of data trends and patterns
Use a smart search function to locate policies and information. Filter your results using specific keywords based on country, scope and attributes.
Access policy profiles and key statistics for Asia-Pacific economies. Find key data and information on energy and sustainable development for different countries. The interactive graphs allow you to visualize information, make comparisons, and better analyze the energy efficiency for each country.